Golf Clubs 4 Cash – SEO
About the client
Europe’s biggest second-hand golf equipment supplier, who are committed to making golfing affordable for all. Founded in 2012, GolfClubs4Cash is the UK's fastest-growing second-hand golf retailer. Operating online and with stores in Edinburgh & Warrington & the experts in buying and selling used golf equipment.
How we helped
The collective aim was to take emphasis away from eBay and drive more direct sales through the site, to drive down the CPA (cost per acquisition)
GC4C had good organic traffic levels, yet never considered investing in SEO prior to speaking with Fueld. We presented our findings from their GA data which painted a strong story as to why they should be investing in SEO, to drive sales and revenue through organic traffic. We paired this with a big site migration from Wordpress to Shopify - the main aim here was to keep the organic visibility they had already achieved.
After the successful site migration, we were able to work through all of the technical fixes and onsite optimisation to ensure search engines were able to crawl and index the site a lot better, which in turn will help drive more visibility. Paired with a solid content strategy, we were able to increase the quality and quantity of organic traffic coming into the site, with higher impressions, clicks and much more relevant traffic.
We also wanted to improve the conversion rate on the site which sat at around 1%. With developmental help, we anticipated doubling the conversion rate throughout the site for all channels.
MoM Organic revenue
YoY Organic Revenue
Increased Conversion rate
- A higher conversion rate, resulting in more sales
- Increased purchases from ‘branded’ searches, such as Callaway
- Increase in organic revenue. Aug 21 VS Aug 22 = 626% increase
- Added an additional £1.1m organic revenue through the site
- 170% YoY organic revenue increase
- More than doubled organic conversion rate
- Over £1m of additional revenue within 12 months
- 51% organic traffic increase YoY
- 547% uplift of organic conversions
- 20% YoY uplift of avg sessions duration
- Finalist for the UK Search Awards 2022
"Woking with Fueld has been transformational for the entire business"
Dean Cracknell, Marketing Director